Anatomical Tooth Cross-Section Retractable Badge Reel
Due to the price, there are no refunds on liquidated items!
This perfect and anatomical kidney badge reel is flawless!!!
Whether you are working in dialysis, nephrology or just love kidney beans, this ID badge is the perfect addition to your badge collection!
Show out at work with this sturdy badge and mix up your badge collection with this uniquely designed piece.
- 2-3.5” Hard/Soft Enamel Badge Reels (Enamel)
- Made from high-quality materials to endure everyday use and long shifts.
- Our Enamel work badges are designed to withstand the daily grind without feeling bulky or heavy on you and it's super easy to clean.
- Our holders come with standard OR heavy-duty reels with a 30-day warranty, so you know you are getting a quality product.
- Adhered onto either a slide reel, a standard alligator clip (no swivel), an alligator swivel spring clip or a heavy-duty slide reel
- Alligator clips can clip onto pockets, scrubs, or any other loose articles of clothing that the clips, which is on the back of the reel, can pinch. Swivel clips have a full 360-degree rotation
- Slide reels can clip onto pockets, belts, or collars, which the back of the reel can slide onto
*PLEASE NOTE: Placing multiple IDs and other items may place additional strain or weight on the reel which may contribute to the reel failing to retract. Retractable reels are designed to accommodate 2 oz of pull (approximately 1-2 badges); heavy duty reels can accommodate up to 4.5 oz. Reflections by Zana is not responsible for common wear and tear damage and will only guarantee hardware for 30 days.
- Please handle with care!
- While the Enamel badges are lightweight and unlikely to be destroyed with regular wear, please remember the backs of the badges (the reels) are fragile and can break if dropped or knocked against hard surfaces.
- To clean, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth or alcohol-based product. Prolonged contact with water or long exposure to heat or sunlight should be avoided as these actions may cause your item to weaken and lead to a defect and breakage.